Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing, and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
We are looking for a Creative Content writer, on a full-time basis. We expect former experience in content writing and content creation, excellent English, preferably, a native speaker.
- Leading creative communication global and local campaigns
- Content writing for our various online platforms
- Supporting PR efforts, creating articles, success stories, op-eds, etc.
- Supervise overall messaging of the company’s collaterals
- Coordinate translation of content to different languages, via external vendors
Role Requirements are:
If you are a creative environmentalist, curious, good energy a fast-learner and a definite independent and passionate, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – High level of online content writing background
- Mandatory – Excellent native speaker English
- At least 3 years’ experience in global content writing
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to work an in-office, full-time role
- Fluency in OFFICE tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- A team player
- Former experience in social media – advantageous
- Good Hebrew language skills – advantageous
- Experience with WordPress – advantageous
- Experience with vendor management – advantageous
Please forward your CV to: Careers@tipa-corp.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants.