Who we are
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up with a mission to change the trajectory of plastic packaging. We have made a global impact by developing and manufacturing flexible compostable films. Our vision is for compostable packaging to become part of a systemic solution to the global plastic pollution challenge. We offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics, whilst ensuring a safe and sustainable end-of-life solution.
What we are looking for
The role reports to the VP of strategy Analysis at TIPA’s HQ, in Israel. The role is a full-time role, based in Europe.
The essence of the role is to drive engagement in the UK and EU markets with key stakeholders, in the public and private sectors, to open new public relations opportunities for TIPA® and to orchestrate TIPA’s representation in relevant trade bodies, platforms, and events.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, 5 in a corporate position.
- Relevant skillsets developed throughout career in Corporate/Public Affairs/External Communications or an equivalent function.
- Experience and ability to analyze policy and stakeholders in order to support & shape company positioning and strategy to achieve external engagement goals.
- Proven ability to effectively network and build lasting relationships by demonstrating strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Lobbying experience, with an understanding of how the European Union legislates and how individual country policy may differ.
- Proven skills of setting up and driving successful communication and engagement strategies.
- Agile, goal-oriented, and objective-driven. Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – knowledge of Italian, French and/ or German, is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- A global mind-set with proven aptitude to work in a multicultural/multilingual environment, and a keen interest in environmental and sustainability issues.
- An affinity for Israel.
- MA degree – preferable.
- Working experience in the Packaging, Food, Chemical, Energy or Plastics’ industries – advantage.
- Landscape Analysis and Engagement:
- Map key relevant policy in EU and UK, monitor and engage to support to create the company’s engagement/communication strategy.
- Map key UK and EU stakeholders, monitor and engage to support company’s goals.
- Support the setup of the company’s positioning strategy for EU and UK markets, to mitigate risk and anticipate regulatory/policy changes.
- Messaging and Communications:
Offer market feedback regarding TIPA’s messaging and assist in coordinating polished, accurate, and relevant messaging of TIPA® for the public-sector
- Work with PR & Policy Advocacy agencies:
Work with the Policy Advocacy & PR agencies, together with the marketing team, to leverage a strong and effective plan to shift legislation, as well as the market, towards compostable solutions as a mainstream option and position TIPA® as a thought-leader in that category.
- A comprehensive mapping of relevant issues and stakeholders for the EU and UK markets.
- Access to and engagement with key stakeholders and opinion leaders.
- Progress dialogues with EU and UK policy makers to gain support, along with concrete plans for collaboration (PPP, RFP submission, grant application, etc.).
- TIPA representation in key trade bodies, platforms and events, in the field of Bioplastics/Packaging/Sustainability/Circular Economy and Plastic packaging.
- A developed communication package, per audience-groups (Public sector, Corporate).
The role applies to both male & female applicants
Please fill out this form or forward your CV to: [email protected]