Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up based in Hod-Hasharon that develops and manufactures flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste cycle, while offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect of conventional plastics.
Pre-press & Applications Associate
We are looking for a Pre-Press & Applications Associate who will manage and execute all printing applications for TIPA® and its clients per customers’ requests, with our suppliers/converters, and INK suppliers.
The relevant candidate should be able to understand and process artworks coming from our clients and bring each client’s request to print clearly and effectively with our converters, while maintaining strict ink requirements in compliance with international standards for compostability. This is a client-facing role, where the candidate will also be handling and managing customer accounts, including complaints in the printing field.
In addition, the candidate should be able to take responsibility for application-execution with a “how-to-make-it” attitude. The candidate will act as an liaison between the client and the Development, Operations, Sales, Marketing, QA, QC and regulation departments in the company.
Role Requirements are:
- Mandatory: Pre-press experience of 2-3 years; know-how in transfer from ideas to products, i.e. from artwork to print.
- Printing experience should stem from printing technologies like Flexo and digital for- flexible packaging applications.
- Understanding and experience in the Lamination and Pouch making.
- Experience in quality processes.
- Familiarity with printing software – highly preferable.
- Proven project management capabilities.
- High level execution! A Hands-on type.
- Any former experience in CRM systems, especially Priority- highly preferable.
- Great interpersonal relations, with both high EQ + a team player.
- High level of service orientation.
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role refers to both male & female applicants