Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up based in Hod-Hasharon that develops and manufactures flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste cycle, while offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect of conventional plastics.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a Pre-Sales associate, on a full-time basis with the ability to hand in extra hours.
- The role is an important part of the company’s marketing efforts, responsible for being its front-end Pre-sales and Market engagement function.
- The role engages in the acceleration of sales-growth, processing information and identification of market trends.
- Main responsibilities include answering TIPA’s incoming leads/prospected customers, in a timely manner, handing out initial information and connecting the interested parties to the relevant company-representatives, when necessary.
- The main communication with leads is via emails and phone calls
Role Requirements are:
If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, sharp & focused, with a go-getter DNA & energy, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – excellent English; both speaking + writing.
- Mandatory – former experience in corresponding with international clients.
- Being tech savvy (either experience in CRM systems, high office tool skills or the ability to quickly learn software/programs).
- Former experience in Pre-sales- highly advantageous.
- Former educational background and/or experience in communication with potential leads, preferably in start-up firms.
- A valuable preference – fluency in another language, in addition to English, such as French/Italian/Spanish.
- Great interpersonal relations; high EQ!
- A team player.
- A high level of service orientation.
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role refers to both male & female applicants