Who we are
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
The Information & Growth Center within the marketing team, is the first point of contact for all incoming leads. The Info Center combines customer education engagement and sales development activities, by providing the initial purchasing, sustainability information and qualifying MQLs for the sales team.
We are looking for
- We are looking for Pre-Sales lead veteran, on a full-time basis, with the ability to hand in extra hours. The role bearer will oversee the development and maintenance of TIPA’s pipeline and will assist TIPA’s cross-functional teamwork, to achieve greater efficiency.
- The role is based at the Marketing team but will collaborate closely with the global sales’ team.
- The role offers the ability to source, drive, and build relationships with prospected partners & B2B verticals.
- The role bearer will manage a small team, within the forthcoming year, once all professional themes have been fully learned.
- The role is an important part of the company’s marketing and sales efforts, responsible for
being its front-end Pre-sales and Market engagement function.
- The role engages in the acceleration of sales-growth, processing information and identification of market trends.
- Main responsibilities include operational aspects of navigating the Pre-Sales system; mainly in following up small-scale orders; from initiation to their sales. An additional crucial task is assisting in answering TIPA’s incoming leads/prospected customers, in a timely manner, handing out initial information and connecting the interested parties to the relevant company-representatives, when necessary.
- The main communication with leads- is via emails and phone calls.
Role Requirements are:
- If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, sharp & focused, with a go-getter DNA & energy, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – excellent English; both speaking + writing.
- Mandatory – former experience in corresponding with international clients.
- Well experience in CRM systems.
- A valuable preference – fluency in another language, in addition to English, such as French/Italian/Spanish.
- In-depth experience in collaborating with and leading cross-functional teams
- Great interpersonal relations; a high EQ!
- A team player.
- A high level of service orientation.