Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start-up, based in Hod Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is for flexible plastic packaging to have the same end-of-life as the organic waste cycle, while also offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect from ordinary plastics.
We are in search of a Sales Manager for the U.S. market, to dedicate TIPA’s efforts in the fast-growing U.S. market. Major tasks include meeting with current clients, generating new business activities, trade shows, as well as various lectures & presentations. The role also requires the ongoing engagement with TIPA’s clients, for sake of acting as their trusted adviser; in TIPA’s field of expertise.
What skills & expertise are we looking for?
- Mandatory: A minimum of three to five years experience in presales/sales, in the flexible packaging industry
- Former experience in business development roles- highly advantageous
- Good technical understanding of the flexible converting industry- advantageous
- Former experience in working with large scale food-brands (preferably from the converting side)- advantageous
- Willingness to travel throughout the U.S., for sake of meetings with potential, as well as current clients
- The ability to work with an agile type of HQ- that is based overseas (in Israel)
- A proactive style of personality; energetic, with a high service-orientation and mainly hands-on!
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A degree in business, industrial engineering or any other related field -advantageous
Please forward your CV to:
The role refers to both male & female applicants