TIPA is a fast growing, international start up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life cycle as organic waste, while still offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect from ordinary plastics.
About the role:
We are looking for a Research Engineer to join TIPA’s Technological unit. Tasks will include researching matters of chemical exploration, as well as assisting in experiments, guiding ongoing manufacturing efforts overseas and handling a variety of hands-on Tech assignments.
The role is full-time, with extra hours, overseas travel – for monitoring manufacturing abroad. TIPA’s HQ is based in Hod Hasharon.
We are searching for a candidate with:
- Hands-on abilities; agility & readiness to work at an intense, fast growing start-up!
- A high level of English (reading, writing and formal speech).
- Independence and self-discipline.
- Tech abilities & understanding.
- BSc in Engineering (Chemistry, Plastics, Materials) or an MA in Chemistry.
- Proven ability in conducting research in the field of Polymers, outside of the Academy.
- Former knowledge in films- within the field of flexible packaging.
- DOE knowledge- an advantage.
Please forward your CV to:
The role refers to both male & female applicants