Who we are:
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
We are looking for:
A talented, driven, sustainability-minded Sales Manager to join our quickly growing and remote-based European team (global headquarters- based in Israel). This position will engage mainly with the Converters that TIPA is working with, throughout Europe.
Your skills & expertise:
- Mandatory: A minimum of three to five years of presales/sales experience, in the flexible packaging industry
- Former experience in Business development roles- highly advantageous
- Good technical understanding of the flexible converting industry- advantageous
- Former experience in working with large scale food-brands (preferably from the converting side)- advantageous
- Track record of delivering business growth from current and new customers
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe, for sake of meetings with potential, as well as current customers
- The ability to work with an agile type of HQ- that is based overseas (in Israel)
- A proactive style of personality; energetic, with a high service orientation and mainly hands-on!
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- A degree in business, industrial engineering, or any other related field -advantageous