Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international company, on a mission to change the history of plastic and have a global impact by developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that compostable flexible packaging becomes part of a systemic solution to the global plastic pollution challenge. We offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics, whilst offering a safe and sustainable end-of-life solution.
We are looking for a Sales Operations’ Coordinator, with proven know-how in handling back-office operations, as well as working with international clients & suppliers. The role is based at TIPA’s HQ, in Hod-Hasharon, Israel.
The role entails the following:
- Be the focal point of contact, support the company’s customers, build strong and close relationships with partners and end-users.
- Support all sales functions in the company.
- Continuous communication with worldwide customers & vendors.
- Experience in the back-office of the sales processes, prioritizing assignments in an intensive environment.
- Act as a coordinator between other functions; Finance, Legal and Manufacturing
- Responsibility for Collection from clients.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in a global Hi-Tech firm – mandatory!
- Fluent English, Italian and French – mandatory!
- Running complex projects with different stakeholders and tight schedule.
- Solving problems’ attitude.
- Ability & willingness to work extra hours, in an intensive start up.
- Thorough knowledge with Priority.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially with Excel.
Please forward your CV to: Careers@tipa-corp.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants.