Who we are
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up, HQ based in Israel with subsidiaries overseas, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our mission is that compostable flexible packaging becomes part of a systemic solution to the global plastic pollution challenge. We offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics, whilst offering a safe and sustainable end-of-use cycle.
We are looking for
We are looking for an experienced PR professional, to lead TIPA’s brand recognition and the compostable packaging agenda in the global media.
The role holder will be responsible for maintaining media relations, monitoring TIPA’s global PR agencies, will engage in corporate communications, the story-telling aspects and it impacts on social media.
* The role could be based in Israel, at TIPA’s HQ, or in Europe.
**The role reports to the VP of Marketing, who is based at TIPA’s HQ, in Israel.
- A proven track record in designing and executing successful global public relations campaigns with proven experience of at least 5 years.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent storytelling and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs.
- Proficiency in English, on a mother-tongue level.
- Close familiarity with global sustainability agenda issues.
- Interpersonal and influencing-skills, throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention-to-detail style.
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Create, establish, and monitor various media plans & strategies.
- Manage TIPA’s global PR agencies, as well as its organic media relations.
- Enhance TIPA’s voice as well as its presence in the media.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate media results on a quarterly basis.
- Proactively lead surveys and analysis of public opinion.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants