Who we are:
TIPA® is a manufacturer and producer of fully compostable flexible packaging and is a fast-growing, international company, with its HQ located in Israel. Our vision is for flexible plastic packaging to have the same end-of-life as organic waste, while also offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect from ordinary plastics.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a social media expert, to define and execute our social user acquisition strategy, both paid and organic. The role holder will manage the daily organic and paid social advertising and performance marketing briefs. The role requires close work with the rest of the Marketing, Sales, R&D, and Public Affairs teams, as well as BI for deeper analysis.
We are looking for a creative, data-driven, and detail-oriented professional, who could collaborate well, in a multi-functional team.
The role is full time, based at TIPA’s HQ in Hod-Hasharon, Israel.
The role holder will report to the VP of Marketing.
Role responsibilities are:
- Initiate paid online campaigns, at scale.
- Be accountable for managing and optimizing budgets, trafficking ad campaigns, as well as achieving target KPI’s, across all channels.
- Collect customer data and analyze interactions as well as overseas visits, to create comprehensive reports, improving current & future Marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Actively test and analyze audiences, advertise creatives, multimedia, site pages, landing pages, and placement to drive results, in line with business goals and objectives.
- Coordinate the team’s work with other departments to execute planned Marketing actions.
- Work with copywriters and designers, to ensure that the content is informative and appealing.
- Stay up to date with industry trends & best practices, focusing on how these changes can be leveraged to drive meaningful account improvements.
Role requirements are:
- 4+ years of experience in successfully managing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter ads.
- A logical yet creative mindset, being able to take the company’s objectives and identify campaign-strategy through research and analysis (i.e.: recommending appropriate keywords, targeting, interests, etc.).
- Technical and analytical orientation.
- Experience in analyzing and generating reports for major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, etc.
- Excellent English, verbal and written, mother tongue level – Mandatory.
- Combination of creative and analytical skills.
- A detail-oriented, organized, and highly motivated personality.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills. A team-player.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role refers to both male & female applicants