Marcom Content Role
Who we are:
TIPA® is a manufacturer and producer of fully compostable flexible packaging and is a fast-growing, international company, with its HQ located in Israel. Our vision is for flexible plastic packaging to have the same end-of-life as organic waste, while also offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect from ordinary plastics..
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Marcom Associate with a focus in content writing to work on a full-time basis with an ability to hand in extra hours. We expect former experience in marketing or pre-sales coordination roles and an excellent level of English, preferably, a native speaker.
Marcom is an important part of the company’s Marketing Unit, responsible for a variety of topics. As we are a bilingual company that works solely with international firms, we combine Hebrew and English on our premises. The role-bearer may be required to occasionally travel abroad for the sake of representing the company. The role-bearer will be required to handle content writing tasks, as well as a variety of social media creative tasks and projects.
Role responsibilities are:
Creating marketing content assets
- Excellent writing skills
- Videos, campaigns, photos, collaterals
- Creating and updating website content
- Generating marketing department reports
Role requirements are:
If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, highly sharp and focused, with good energy, a fast-learner, a go-getter, especially independent and hard-working, then we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – Former experience in content writing, in English
- Mandatory – Former experience in social media
- Mandatory – Former experience in marketing
- Mandatory – The ability to work a full-time role + extra hours
- Mandatory – Fluency in OFFICE tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- A valuable preference – former experience with CRM systems
- A valuable preference – former experience with creative social media projects
- Great interpersonal relations – a truly high EQ
- A team player
- High level of service orientation
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants