Who we are:
TIPA® is a fast growing, international start-up, based in Hod Hasharon, developer and manufacturer of flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is for flexible plastic packaging to have the same end-of-life as the organic waste cycle, while also offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect from ordinary plastics.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an Information & Growth Associate; on a full-time basis with an ability to hand in extra hours, too.
- The role is an important part of the company’s Marketing unit’s efforts, responsible for a variety of topics, but mainly as being its front-end information center; handing out top-notch information, as well as taking part in the educational aspect of offering professional know-how re: compostable flexible packaging.
- As we are a bilingual company, working with international firms, solely; we combine Hebrew & English on our premises.
- The main responsibilities include answering all of TIPA’s incoming leads/prospected customers in a timely manner, handing out initial information and connecting the interested parties to the relevant company-representatives, when necessary.
Role Requirements are:
If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, sharp & focused, with good energy & a definite go-getter DNA, highly independent and hard-working, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – excellent English
- Mandatory – former experience in corresponding with internationals
- Mandatory – fluency in OFFICE tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- A valuable preference – any former experience in CRM systems
- A valuable preference – former educational background and/or experience in marketing, preferably in start-up firms
- A valuable preference – fluent in another language, in addition to English, such as French/Italian/Spanish
- Great interpersonal relations – i.e. high EQ
- A team player
- A high level of service orientation
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants