Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start-up, based in Hod Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is for flexible plastic packaging to have the same end-of-life as the organic waste cycle, while also offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect from ordinary plastics.
We are looking for a Plastics Engineer with some 1-3 years of experience to join the global Operations Unit, in order to plan, coordinate & manage all local & international subcontractors.
Ideally, the candidate would have former experience as an engineer at a production-plant/company or as an Operations Manager.
Skills & Experience, mandatory:
- Former experience at working for a plant/ מפעל ייצור- for a minimum of 1-2 years.
- Former experience at a packaging plant/factory – a huge advantage!
- Production management experience – working in a complex environment
Role requirements include:
- Technical understanding in production plants/factories
- Project management skills and experience
- Good communicator and able to influence at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- People management skills
- Problem solving skills – look for solutions when things do not go as planned
A huge advantage :
- Flexible packaging knowledge – ideally complex laminates and additional processes
- Good understanding of the pre-press industry to aid in flow of artwork, plates and colour management
- An appreciation of the quality control process would be advantageous
- Audit knowledge would also be advantageous
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role refers to both male & female applicants