Who we are
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
We are currently looking for an experienced candidate to assist in the Operations’ Unit, in order to plan, coordinate & manage – its sub-contractors, at TIPA, a fast growing, intense start up, that is scaling up its efforts, globally. To clarify, the sub-contractors are based international as well as in Israel.
Ideally, this candidate would have proven experience as a production- planner or Operations’ manager & preferably worked for a converter- for several years.
We aim at proven ability to plan several stages ahead and fully own the process, while generating a sense of urgency; so as to keep things on time!
Skills & Experience, Mandatory
- Former experience at working for a converter- for a minimum of 5 years
- Former experience as an operations’ manager, at a packaging plant/factory
- Production management experience- in working at a complex environment
Role Requirements are
The candidate should have profound understanding of all the conversion processes
- Technical requirements of each stage
- Knowledge of the materials used
- Project managements skills and experience
- Flexible packaging knowledge – ideally complex laminates and additional processes
- Good understanding of the prepress industry to aid flow of artwork, plates and colour management
- An appreciation of the quality control process would be advantageous
- Audit knowledge would also be advantageous if that is in their remit
- Good communicator and able to influence at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- People management skills
- Problem solving skills – look for solutions when things do not go to plan
Please forward your CV to:
The role refers to both male & female applicants