Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international company, HQ based in Israel with subsidiaries overseas, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that compostable flexible packaging becomes part of a systemic solution to the global plastic pollution challenge. We offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics, whilst offering a safe and sustainable end-of-use cycle.
We are in search of a “hands-on” Executive leader, to further establish TIPA’s North American Strategy, and lead its fast growth sales, in the Compostable packaging market.
The role reports to the VP of Sales, based in Israel.
What skills & expertise are we looking for?
- Mandatory: A minimum of five to seven years of sales experience, in the flexible packaging industry
- Proven experience in building and leading a sales team
- Previous success in building and implementing strategic penetration plan to new markets and with new products.
- Good technical understanding of the flexible Converting industry (as well as lamination and extrusion processes)
- Former experience in direct management and penetration to large-scale food-brands (preferably from the converting side)
- Willingness to travel throughout the US, for sake of meetings with potential, as well as current clients
- The ability to work with an agile type of HQ- that is based overseas (in Israel)
- A proactive style of personality; energetic, with a high service-orientation and mainly hands on!
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Please forward your CV to:
The role refers to both male & female applicants