Who we are
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
The Information & Growth Center within the marketing team, is the first point of contact for all incoming leads. The Info Center combines customer education engagement and sales development activities, by providing the initial purchasing, sustainability information and qualifying MQLs for the sales team.
We are looking for
An experienced Engineer with proven track record in working with Converting firms, to join TIPA’s global team, while being based in Europe, to assist in the Operational deployment with the variety of TIPA’s Converters in Europe, mainly in Germany & Italy.
The role reports directly to the VP of Operations, based in Israel.
The role includes aspects of Engineering, Operations and Tech Manufacturing support, thus assisting in scaling up TIPA’s products, by working closely with TIPA’s global Operations’ partners.
The role requires ongoing commute between several countries, as per the Converters’ location, daily/ongoing communication with TIPA’s HQ, based in Israel and much independence at work.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering -is required.
- 5+ years of experience in field work with Converters, in the Packaging industry.
- Languages required: Italian, German & English.
- Close familiarity with global sustainability agenda issues.
- Interpersonal and influencing-skills, throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, remotely and professionally.