Who we are:
TIPA® is a manufacturer and producer of fully compostable flexible packaging and is a fast-growing, international company, with its HQ located in Israel. Our vision is for flexible plastic packaging to have the same end-of-life as organic waste, while also offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect from ordinary plastics.
We are in search of a candidate in Europe that would ideally have former experience as an engineer/operations professional, and/or has worked at a production plant/converting facility, in the packaging or printing industries, with former experience working with global sub-contractors.
The Converting Manager serves as a bridge between the global Operations unit and the company’s Technology/R&D teams, assisting in scaling up TIPA’s products by working closely with international converters and determining how to best optimize TIPA’s creation of packages, with the aim of providing the best solutions for our global clientele.
TIPA® is a rapidly-growing company spanning a variety of global markets, and aims to be a mass-market player in the near future. This role requires intensive travel throughout Europe.
Most preferable skills & experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a production plant/converter facility in the packaging or printing industries
- Former experience in developing packaging manufacturing processes
- Former experience in working with global sub-contractors
- Project management experience; working in a complex environment
Role requirements are:
- Flexible packaging knowledge – ideally with complex laminates and additional processes
- Good understanding of the prepress industry to aid in flow of artwork, plates and color management
- Auditing knowledge would be advantageous
- Good communication skills and being able to influence
- People management skills – an advantage
- Problem solving skills – looking for solutions when things do not go according to plan
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role refers to both male & female applicants