A European Presales Role
We, at TIPA, have a vision to change the global packaging market and develop as well as market compostable/biodegradable flexible packaging solutions, mainly for the food & fashion industries.
We are a global company with our headquarters in Israel.
We are in search of a Presales manager, to join our team in the UK, for the sake of adding value in the flexible packaging sales efforts, within the UK as well as in other European markets, to be in constant communication with international brands as well as local converters.
Major tasks include meetings with clients —in person, via Skype or on the phone— as well as coordination
and organization of market demands; generating activities such as trade shows, and the creation of
presentations. The role also requires ongoing engagement with clients, acting as
their trusted advisers representing TIPA.
What skills & expertise are we looking for?
- Mandatory: A minimum of three to five years of presales/sales experience in the flexible packaging industry
- Good technical understanding of the flexible converting industry
- Former experience in working with large scale food-brands (preferably from converting side)
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe, for meetings with both potential and current clients
- The ability to work with an agile type of HQ, one that is based overseas
- A proactive personality, energetic, with high service-orientation and hands-on attitude!
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A degree in business, industrial engineering or any other related field
Please refer your Resume/LinkedIn profile to the following address:
The role applies to both male & female applicants