Who we are
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up with a mission to change the trajectory of plastic packaging. We have made a global impact by developing and manufacturing flexible compostable films. Our vision is for compostable packaging to become part of a systemic solution to the global plastic pollution challenge. We offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics, whilst ensuring a safe and sustainable end-of-life solution.
What we are looking for:
- This is essentially a contracts Manager.
- The candidate should scope and identify -based on regional needs -suitable partners for film extrusion, laminating and converting, either independent or integrated, dependent on suppliers’ capability.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Provide leadership and governance in business contracting and program delivery
- Accountable for the procurement activities within the technology sector
- Manage complex agreements and risk/reward mechanisms for business case models to encourage high SLA performance from contractors
- Lead the delivery of sub-contract management activities and other procurement related services which may be required by the business
- Translate customer / project requirements into commercial documents that allow capacity planning and scaling needs for the business
- Demonstrates collaboration, communication, planning, problem solving, influencing decision making and continuous improvement skills
- A good working knowledge and understanding of Procurement / Manufacturing within the Packaging industry (or a similar sector) and ability to apply them with minimal supervision and direction
- Relationship building skills with cross-functional colleagues, customers, and suppliers
- A good understanding of the Commercial and Legal Aspects associated with contracting within the Packaging industry (or a similar sector)
The role applies to both male & female applicants
Please fill out this form or forward your CV to: [email protected]