Who we are
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up with a mission to change the trajectory of plastic packaging. We have made a global impact by developing and manufacturing flexible compostable films. Our vision is for compostable packaging to become part of a systemic solution to the global plastic pollution challenge. We offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics, whilst ensuring a safe and sustainable end-of-life solution.
This is a full-time role. The role is based in Europe, preferably in Italy or Spain, but will report to a Marketing manager, who is based at TIPA’s HQ, in Israel. The role is home-based. The role bearer will collaborate closely with TIPA’s global sales team.
We are looking for
We are looking for an organized and outgoing individual to join our European team. This role will be part of TIPA’s Information & Growth Center, within the Marketing team, and is the first point-of-contact for all incoming inquiries.
The role bearer will oversee the development and maintenance of TIPA’s leads’-pipeline and will assist TIPA’s cross-functional teamwork, in growing its efficiency.
The main responsibilities of the team include customer acquisition, market education and qualifying leads for TIPA’s sales team and requires the ability to source, drive, and build relationships with potential partners; across key B2B verticals.
- The role engages in the acceleration of sales-growth, processing information and identification of market trends. Main responsibilities include operational aspects such as:
- Incoming inquiries: Engaging with leads’ applications and qualifying them for sales.
- Outreach marketing: Engaging in activities aiming at acquiring new leads, including cold calls, emails, and online meetings.
- CRM & Market Analysis: Monitoring CRM data and market trends and growing sales.
- If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, sharp & focused, with a go-getter DNA & energy, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – former experience in correspondence with international clients
- Mandatory – excellent English & German; in both speaking + writing.
- Well experienced in CRM systems
- In-depth experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Great interpersonal relations; a team-player; with high EQ!
- High level of service-orientation
The role applies to both male & female applicants