Who we are
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up with a mission to change the trajectory of plastic packaging. We have made a global impact by developing and manufacturing flexible compostable films. Our vision is for compostable packaging to become part of a systemic solution to the global plastic pollution challenge. We offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics, whilst ensuring a safe and sustainable end-of-life solution.
We are looking for an organized and outgoing individual to join our quickly-growing North American team. This role will be part of TIPA’s Information & Growth Center, within the Marketing team, and is the first point-of-contact for all incoming inquiries. The main responsibilities of the team include customer acquisition, market education and qualifying leads for TIPA’s sales team.
We are looking for
- The right candidate will be a creative thinker who is also able to drive outreach and support numerous projects simultaneously
- This position is responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of TIPA’s sales pipeline in addition to assisting TIPA’s cross-functional team in growing its efficiency.
- The role offers the ability to source, drive, and build relationships with potential partners across key B2B verticals
- This is a full-time, remote-based role. The role is based in North America, with a preference for Eastern and Central time zones, and will report to the VP of North America, with a dotted line reporting, to the Marketing Manager who is based at TIPA’s HQ, in Israel
- The role bearer will collaborate closely with both TIPA’s global Sales and Marketing teams
- The role engages in the acceleration of sales-growth, processing information and identification of market trends. Main responsibilities include operational aspects such as:
- Incoming inquiries – Engaging with leads’ applications and qualifying them for sales
- Outreach marketing – Engaging in activities aiming at acquiring new leads, including cold calls, emails, and online meetings
- CRM & Market Analysis: Monitoring CRM data and market trends and growing sales
- Mandatory – former experience in correspondence with international clients
- If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, sharp & focused, with a go-getter DNA & energy, then, we are looking for you!
- Any former lead generations experience is advantageous
- Well experienced in CRM systems
- In-depth experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Great interpersonal relations; a team-player; with high EQ!
- High level of service-orientation
The role applies to both male & female applicants
Please fill out this form or forward your CV to: [email protected]