Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Marcom & Events’ Associate candidate; to join us on a full-time basis with the ability to hand in extra hours, too. We expect former experience in Events coordination at a Hi-Tech/ start-up Marketing department, along with other Marketing Associate tasks. Any former experience in content creation with design emphasis, experience in Social Media and photography, is highly advantageous.
Role responsibilities are:
- Handling global inline & offline events
- Videos, campaigns, photos
- Website content, Newsletters, landing pages, collaterals
- Generating content reports
- Working closely with social media functions
Role Requirements are:
- If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, highly sharp & focused, good energy a fast-learner and a definite go-getter, especially independent and hard-working, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – at least 3 years’ experience in global Marketing work, especially in Events coordination – in English!
- Mandatory – Excellent communications skills
- Mandatory – The ability to work a full-time role + extra hours
- Mandatory – Fluency in OFFICE tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- A valuable preference – Former experience in social media
- A valuable preference – former experience in CRM systems
- A team player
- High level of service orientation.
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com