TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for a Marcom Content Associate role; on a full-time basis with the ability to hand in extra hours, too. We expect former experience in content writing and content creation, aside from excellent English, preferably, a native speaker.
The role is an important part of the impact marketing unit efforts, responsible for a variety of deliverables. The role requires to search, gather, create and write wide range of content deliverables, in different media outlets. As we are a bilingual company, working with international firms, solely; we combine Hebrew & English on our premises.
Role responsibilities are
Creating marketing content assets
- High-quality level of writing
- Videos, campaigns, photos
- Website content, Newsletters, landing pages, collaterals
- Generating content reports
- Working closely with PR firms
- Conduct numerous content interviews both internally and externally.
Role Requirements are
If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, highly sharp & focused, good energy a fast-learner and a definite go-getter, especially independent and hard-working, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – at least 3 years’ experience in global content writing, in English
- Mandatory – Excellent communications skills
- Mandatory – The ability to work a full-time role + extra hours
- Mandatory – Fluency in OFFICE tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- A valuable preference – Former experience in social media
- A valuable preference – former experience in CRM systems
- A valuable preference – former experience in creative social media tasks projects
- A team player
- High level of service orientation.