Who we are:
TIPA® is a manufacturer and producer of fully compostable flexible packaging and is a fast-growing, international company, with its HQ located in Israel. Our vision is for flexible plastic packaging to have the same end-of-life as organic waste, while also offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect from ordinary plastics.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Marcom Associate and Content role; on a full-time basis with an ability to hand in extra hours, too. We expect former experience in marketing or pre-sales coordination roles, aside from excellent English, preferably, a native speaker.
The Marcom role is an important part of the company’s Marketing-unit’s efforts, responsible for a variety of topics. As we are a bilingual company, working with international firms, solely; we combine Hebrew & English on our premises. The role-bearer will be required to travel, occasionally, abroad for sake of representation of the company. The role-bearer will also be required to handle content writing tasks, as well as a variety of social media creative tasks & projects.
Role responsibilities are:
Creating marketing content assets
- Excellent writing skills
- Videos, campaigns, photos, collaterals
- Creating and updating website content
- Generating marketing department reports
Role requirements are:
If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, highly sharp & focused, good energy a fast-learner and a definite go-getter, especially independent and hard-working, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – Former experience in content writing, in English
- Mandatory – Former experience in social media
- Mandatory – Former experience in Marketing
- Mandatory – The ability to work a full-time role + extra hours
- Mandatory – Fluency in OFFICE tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- A valuable preference – former experience in CRM systems
- A valuable preference – former experience in creative social media tasks projects
- Great interpersonal relations – a truly high EQ
- A team player
- High level of service orientation
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role refers to both male & female applicants