Who we are:
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
We are looking for:
A talented, driven, sustainability-minded Communications Manager to join our quickly growing and remote-based North American team (global headquarters based in Israel). This position will support all marketing, communications, and PR activities in North America and will report to the VP, North America, with a dotted line reporting to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop and execute communications plans and materials for TIPA in North America, with the support of TIPA’s global Marketing team
- Draft well-written press releases, media campaigns, and other related content to ensure consistent media coverage for TIPA in relevant trade and consumer media
- Develop and maintain relationships with media outlets and journalists in relevant categories
- Research and monitor media for emerging news and insights on relevant topics
- Publish articles, original works, and redistribute news of interest to target trade channels and consumers
- Maintain tracker of communications activity and accomplishments
- Support the development and execution of TIPA’s presence at events and tradeshows (as needed)
- Additional projects and responsibilities as identified
What skills & expertise are we looking for?
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Background knowledge about, and passion for, sustainability; even better if you’re familiar with any of the following subject areas: circular economy, composting, compostable packaging, the waste crisis, sustainable packaging trends, or plant-based products
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills
- A proactive personality: we are looking for someone who is energetic, hands-on, and highly service orientated
- Familiarity working in a matrixed environment and/or at a fast-moving, entrepreneurial organization
- 4-year college degree required
- 2-7 years of experience with communications and media relations
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Company subsidized medical and insurance benefits
Please submit the form or send your resume to: [email protected]