Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing international start-up based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Information & Growth Associate on a full-time basis with the ability to hand in extra hours, too.
- The role is an important part of the company’s Marketing-unit’s efforts and responsible for a variety of topics but mainly as being its front-end Information center; handing out top-notch information, aside taking part in the educational aspect of offering professional know-how about compostable flexible packaging.
- As we are a bi-lingual company, working with international firms, solely; we combine Hebrew & English on our premises.
- The main responsibilities include answering all of TIPA’s incoming leads/prospected customers in a timely manner, handing out initial information and connecting the interested parties to the relevant company-representatives, when necessary.
Role Requirements are:
If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, sharp & focused, with good energy & a definite go-getter DNA, highly independent and hard-working, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – excellent English
- Mandatory – former experience in corresponding with internationals
- Mandatory – fluency in OFFICE tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- A valuable preference – any former experience in CRM systems
- A valuable preference – former educational background and/or experience in marketing, preferably in start-up firms
- A valuable preference – fluent in another language, in addition to English, such as French/Italian/Spanish
- Great interpersonal relations – i.e. high EQ
- A team player
- A high level of service orientation
Please forward your CV to:
The role refers to both male & female applicants