Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up, based in Hod-Hasharon, Israel, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Research-Engineer to join TIPA’s Technological unit in Hod Hasharon, Israel- in order to take part in research aspects aside engineering ones; to be able to delve into matters of chemical exploration, alongside assisting in experiments, guiding the manufacturing ongoing efforts overseas and handle a variety of hands-on Tech assignments.
The role is a full-time role, with extra hours, overseas travel; for sake of monitoring the manufacturing abroad. TIPA’s HQ is based in Hod-Hasharon, Israel.
We aim for a candidate with:
- Hands on abilities; agility & readiness to work at an intense, fast-growing start up
- A high level of English (reading, writing and formal speech).
- Self-starter and team player
- Tech abilities & understanding.
- BSc in Engineering (Chemistry, Plastics, Materials) or an MA in Chemistry.
- Proven ability in conducting research in Polymers’ fields, outside of Academy.
- Former knowledge in films- within flexible packaging.
- Knowledge with DOE- an advantage
Please forward your CV to: Careers@tipa-corp.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants