A Researcher to join TIPA’s Technological Unit
TIPA a fast-growing, international start-up based in Hod-Hasharon, develops and manufactures flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste, while still offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect from ordinary plastics.
About the role:
We are looking for a Research Chemist to join TIPA’s Technological unit in order to take part in research and engineering tasks. Role includes dealing with matters of chemical exploration, as well as assisting in experiments, guiding ongoing manufacturing efforts overseas and handling a variety of hands-on tech assignments.
The role is full-time, with extra hours and overseas travel, for the sake of monitoring manufacturing abroad. TIPA’s HQ is based in Hod-Hasharon.
We seek a candidate with:
- Hands-on abilities, agility & readiness to work at an intense, fast growing start up!
- A high level of English (reading, writing and formal speech).
- Independence at work.
- Tech abilities & understanding.
- MA in chemistry.
- Proven ability in conducting research in the field of polymers.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Former knowledge in films- within flexible packaging – an advantage.
- Former experience with process control and statistical analysis – an advantage.
- Knowledge with DOE- an advantage.
Please forward your CV to:
The role refers to both male & female applicants