We, at TIPA have a vision to improve the global packaging market, and to develop as well as market compostable/biodegradable flexible packaging solutions, mainly for the food & fashion industries.
We are a global company with our headquarters located in Israel.
We are in search of a sales director for the French market to focus TIPA’s efforts on the fast-
growing French market.
Major tasks include meetings with clients —in person, via Skype or on the phone— as well as coordination
and organization of market demands; generating activities such as trade shows, and the creation of
presentations. The role also requires ongoing engagement with clients, acting as
their trusted advisers representing TIPA.
What skills & expertise are we looking for?
- Mandatory: A minimum of three to five years of presales/sales experience, in the
flexible packaging industry
- French – very high level
- English – very high level
- Spanish – preferred
- Former experience in business development roles (big advantage)
- Good technical understanding of the flexible converting industry (advantage)
- Former experience in working with large scale food-brands, preferably from the
converting side (advantage)
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe, for meetings with both current and potential clients (primarily to Spain)
- The ability to work with an agile type of HQ, one that is based overseas
- A proactive personality, energetic, with high service-orientation and hands-on attitude!
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A degree in business, industrial engineering or related field (advantage)
Please submit your CV to:
The role applies to both male & female applicants