Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up based in Hod-Hasharon that develops and manufactures flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste cycle, while offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect of conventional plastics.
Sales Manager for the Italian Market
We are in search of a sales manager, for the Italian market, to dedicate TIPA’s efforts in the fast-growing Italian market.
Major tasks refer to meetings with clients, in person, via skype or phone, as well as coordination and organization of demand; generating activities such as tradeshows, and the creation of presentations. The role also requires ongoing engagement with the clients, aside from acting as trusted advisors -in TIPA®’s field of expertise.
Role Requirements are:
- Mandatory: A minimum of three to five years of presales/sales experience, in the flexible packaging industry
- English- fluent
- Italian – Highly advantageous
- Former experience in Business development roles- highly advantageous.
- Good technical understanding of the flexible converting industry- advantageous
- Former experience in working with large scale food-brands (preferably from the converting side)- advantageous
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe, for sake of meetings with potential, as well as current clients (mainly to Spain)
- The ability to work with an overseas HQ
- A proactive style of personality; energetic, with a hands-on, high service-orientation.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A degree in business, industrial engineering or any other related field -advantageous
Please refer your CV to:
The role applies to both male & female applicants