We are looking for a senior sales professional, living in Australia, to lead TIPA’s sales activities in Australia and NZ, as well as grow prospects with both Converters & Brands’ channels.
Who we are:
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up, HQ based in Israel with subsidiaries overseas, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that compostable flexible packaging becomes part of a systemic solution to the global plastic pollution challenge. We offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics, whilst offering a safe and sustainable end-of-use cycle.
What skills & expertise are we looking for?
- A minimum of five to seven years of sales experience, in the flexible packaging industry, Mandatory.
- Previous success in building and implementing strategic penetration plans in new markets and with new products.
- Former experience in direct management and penetration to large-scale food-brands (preferably from the Converting side).
- Good technical understanding of the flexible Converting industry (as well as lamination and extrusion processes).
- Willingness to travel throughout the territory and nearby countries, for sake of meetings with potential, as well as current clients.
- The ability to work with an agile type of HQ- that is based overseas (in Israel).
- A proactive style of personality; energetic, with a high service-orientation and mainly hands on!
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- A degree in Business Administration/Industrial Engineering or any other related field – advantageous.
Please fill out the form or forward your CV to:
The role refers to both male & female applicants