Who we are:
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing compostable flexible packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste; while offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
Senior Director of Public Affairs (PA)
We are looking for a candidate, with a proven passion for sustainability, circular economy and communications, to join TIPA’s fast-growing activities globally.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; MA is preferable.
- 5+ years of experience in strategic communications and public affairs – Experience in the plastics’ or/and sustainability field – is an advantage.
- Proven ability to effectively establish lasting relationships.
- Close familiarity with global sustainability agenda issues.
- interpersonal and influencing-skills, throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, remotely and professionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; French is an immense advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- The essence of the role is driving the engagement with stakeholders from public and NGO sectors in topics of policy, opening new public relations’ opportunities for TIPA® and in orchestrating TIPA’s representation in high-priority international initiatives and public affairs events.
- Drive the ongoing development of the company’s positioning and messaging on sustainability agenda topics.
- Mapping TIPA’s stakeholders in territories and in a “how-to-approach” strategy.
- Analyzing current and upcoming regulations.
- Analyzing barriers and challenges, for TIPA’s products.
- Engage with international organizations (such as UN Environment, WorldBank, P4G, etc.) in order to support TIPA’s brand visibility, gain new market-access, and access to funds.
Messaging and Communication:
- Offer market feedback re TIPA’s messaging, to assist in a polished and accurately-clear public-sector relevant message of TIPA®.
Work with PR & Lobbying agencies:
- Work with the Lobbying & PR agencies, together with the marketing team, in order to leverage a strong and effective plan, so as to shift legislation, as well as the market, towards compostable solutions, as a mainstream option, as well as TIPA® as a thought-leader in that category.
- A comprehensive stakeholder’s map.
- A clear pipeline of stakeholders + international initiatives to engage with.
- Progressed dialogues with local/national policymakers, with concrete plans for collaboration (PPP, RFP submission, grant application, etc.).
- TIPA is represented in several high-priority international initiatives in the field of CE and plastic packaging.
- A developed communications package, per audience-groups (Public sector, Corporates, various geographies, etc.).
*The role reports to the VP of Marketing, based at TIPA’s HQ, in Israel.
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants