Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing compostable flexible packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste; while offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
Senior Events Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced International Events Coordinator, on a full-time basis with the ability to hand in extra hours. This role oversees all aspects of event-planning and management, with required experience in planning exhibitions and large B2B events. We expect former expertise in international events, with excellent English; preferably a native speaker. If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, sharp & focused, independent and hard-working, then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
Our events coordinator is responsible for planning and executing marketing awareness and sales events and exhibitions all over the world. Your role will include coordinating and scheduling speaking events, exhibitions, and sales events abroad for TIPA senior staff, public affairs associates, and sales managers.
What are we looking for?
- Great communication: You will be working with suppliers, contractors, and TIPA employees, worldwide. A keen EQ for customer service and interpersonal skills are mandatory. We are looking for someone who is confident in their ability to coordinate according to busy and changing schedules in a respectful but firm manner.
- Calmness under pressure: The ability to multitask and quickly problem-solve before and during events.
- Computer skills: The ability to plan, budget and organize event schedules with fluency on all office platforms.
- Negotiation skills: Confidently and firmly negotiate with contractors, other events coordinators, and clients in order to pull off events to the best of their potential.
- Organization: Capable of remaining focused and organized while overseeing events and making sure each event goes smoothly. Maintaining an organized budget while planning event specifications, managing event KPIs, and issuing and collecting invoices with comprehensive financial reports.
Other role requirements are:
- Proven experience with international B2B Events’ coordinating
- Strong production skills
- Strong written and verbal Communication skills
- Strong Client-Facing Skills
- Fluent English, Conversational Hebrew
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants