Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up based in Hod-Hasharon that develops and manufactures flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste cycle, while offering consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect of conventional plastics.
TIPA is looking for a shipping coordinator to process shipments and coordinate shipments with international warehouses, carriers, and manufacturers.
What will you be doing?
- Process customer purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Communicate with international warehouses, carriers, manufacturers, purchase orders
- Correspond with Drop/export/import carriers to confirm shipping and logistics.
- Understanding of and previous experience with all shipping methods, ie; Air, Ground, Ocean, freight forwarders, Courier companies, etc.
- Prepare export documentation and cargo.
- Negotiate shipping rates and schedules.
- Prepare and confirm order approvals.
- Release invoices and arrange shipments.
- Respond to customer shipping inquiries.
- Proactively track & trace worldwide shipments.
- Additional duties, as needed
What experience should you have?
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent English (speaking/reading/writing), Hebrew
- Knowledge of OFFICE suite, excel
- Must be detail oriented, organized and a team player, Have excellent communication skills
- Service oriented planning and organization skills, self-starting and proactive
- Experience working on ERP information system (PRIORITY)
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants