Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf-life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for creative graphic and content designer; on a full-time basis, with an ability to hand in extra hours. We expect former experience in a variety of art disciplines, as well as marketing, media relations, etc. Excellent English is required; preferably, a native speaker.
The content design is an important part of the company’s Marketing-unit’s efforts.
As we are a bilingual company, working with international firms, solely; we combine Hebrew & English on our premises. The role-bearer will be required to handle website skills, as well as a variety of creative tasks & projects.
The role involves creative relevant online marketing, and focuses on animated graphics, texts, videos, and sound – all, related to TIPA’s message as well as to its target-audience. The role requires animated skills for motion and graphics know-how.
Role responsibilities are:
- Creating a high level of creative online artwork: Videos, campaigns, photo shooting, collaterals
- Guiding and working with the art design studio
- Creating and updating website content
- Professional Presentation skills
- Good writing skills
Role Requirements are:
If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, sharp & focused, independent and hard-working, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – Former experience in Graphic Design
- Mandatory – Former experience in Marketing
- Mandatory – The ability to work a full-time role + extra hours
- Mandatory – Fluency in OFFICE tools (PPT Excel, Word, etc.)
- Mandatory – Former experience in social media
- A valuable preference – Video photography/editing
- A valuable preference – SEO experience
- A valuable preference – any former experience in CRM systems
- Great interpersonal relations – a truly high EQ + a team player
- High level of service orientation
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants