Who we are:
At TIPA, we have a vision for more sustainable flexible packaging industry, and we provide compostable/biodegradable flexible plastic packaging mainly for the food industry.
We are an international company based in Israel.
We are in search of a Sales Director for the US/North America market, to lead & navigate TIPA’s fast-growing sales in the US food-compostable packaging market. Major tasks refer to generating new bu
siness activities, as well as leading various lectures & presentations. The role also requires the ongoing engagement with TIPA’s current clientele and being a trusted advisor in TIPA’s field of expertise.
What skills & expertise are we looking for?
- Mandatory: A minimum of three to five years of presales/sales experience, in the flexible packaging industry
- Former experience in Business development roles- highly advantageous
- Good technical understanding of the flexible converting industry- advantageous
- Former experience in working with large scale food-brands (preferably from the converting side)- advantageous
- Willingness to travel throughout the US, for sake of meetings with potential, as well as current clients
- The ability to work with an agile type of HQ- that is based overseas (in Israel)
- A proactive style of personality; energetic, with a high service-orientation and mainly hands on!
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A degree in business, industrial engineering or any other related field -advantageous
Please forward your CV to:
The role refers to both male & female applicants