VP Business Development
We, at TIPA, have a vision to change the global packaging market and develop as well as market compostable/biodegradable flexible packaging solutions, mainly for the food & fashion industries.
We are a global company with our headquarters in Israel.
We’re currently expanding our senior leadership team and are in search of a VP of Business Development, to be based in the UK (or in any other European country) and take ownership of the strategic corporate development of TIPA. The candidate will be working closely with TIPA’s CEO, in order to develop new strategic partnerships – globally. We are aiming at collaborations with global leading brands in consumer products, retail, e-commerce, fashion, etc.
Skills & Expertise
- A minimum of seven years of strategic Business Development in executive roles within the Consumer Products / Food / Retail / E-Commerce / Packaging/ Fashion industries.
- The ability to be a strategic level “Ambassador”; to represent TIPA’s vision and to further nurture new strategic partnerships on a global scope
- Proven experience in cross-border Business Development.
- Proven experience in building strategic alliances with global market leaders
- Proven leadership of international Business Development teams.
- Strong emotional bond with TIPA’s vision and desire to make an impact in sustainability.
- Proven experience in promoting innovative products in new international markets.
- Proven experience in working with C-level management of leading global companies.
- Willingness to travel overseas, for sake of meeting with potential, as well as current clients.
- A proactive style of personality; energetic, as well as able to be hands on, when required.
Please contact us at:
The role is available for both male & female applicants