Who we are
TIPA is a fast-growing, international start-up with a mission to change the trajectory of plastic packaging. We have made a global impact by developing and manufacturing flexible compostable films. Our vision is for compostable packaging to become part of a systemic solution to the global plastic pollution challenge. We offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics, whilst ensuring a safe and sustainable end-of-life solution.
We are looking for
We are looking for a VP of R&D to lead the development of the next generation’s compostable packaging solutions. The candidate will take the lead in TIPA’s fast-growing new terrain of organic and polymer Chemistry, while also building & leading a team of researchers.
The candidate should have substantial polymer know-how from a top 10 US University, majoring in polymers’ Chemistry. Any former knowledge in Plastics or compostable polymers is highly advantageous.
The is a full-time role, with extra hours & some overseas travel, based in TIPA’s HQ, in Israel and reporting to TIPA’s VP of Global Technology.
- A Ph.D. in organic / polymer Chemistry; a Post-doc at an international Ivey-League institution.
• 5+ years of experience in working at a hi-Tech/start-up firm/s.
• Managerial experience of at least 5 years.
• A high level of independence at work.
• Hands-on management style, agility & readiness to work at an intense, fast-growing start-up.
The role applies to both male & female applicants
Please fill out this form or forward your CV to: [email protected]