Who we are:
TIPA is a fast growing, international start up, based in Hod-Hasharon, developing and manufacturing flexible compostable packaging. Our vision is that flexible plastic packaging will have the same end-of-life as organic waste cycle; yet also offer consumers and brands the durability and shelf life they have come to expect of ordinary plastics.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Pre-Sales associate to join the marketing team, on a full-time basis with the ability to hand in extra hours, too.
- The role is an important part of the company’s service & educational efforts, responsible for being its front-end pre-sales and market education function.
- The role engages in the acceleration of sales-growth, processing information and identification of market trends.
- The role also involves a variety of communication with leads, including screening relevant leads for the sales-team. You will also assist in further educating the market, and answering inquiries that will require deep knowledge of composability and TIPA’s products.
- The main responsibilities include answering TIPA’s incoming leads/prospected customers in a timely manner, handing out initial information and connecting the interested parties to the relevant company-representatives, when necessary.
Role Requirements are:
If you are an environmentalist, curious, creative, sharp & focused, with good energy & a definite go-getter DNA, then, we are looking for you!
- Mandatory – excellent English; both speaking + writing
- Mandatory – former experience in corresponding with internationals
- Mandatory – fluency in OFFICE tools (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- A valuable preference – any former experience in CRM systems
- A valuable preference – former educational background and/or experience in communication with potential leads, preferably in start-up firms
- A valuable preference – fluency in another language, in addition to English, such as French/Italian/Spanish
- Great interpersonal relations – i.e. high EQ
- A team player
- A high level of service orientation
Please forward your CV to: Careers@tipa-corp.com
The role refers to both male & female applicants